Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow, Can Dems still say it is Republicans that are the Haters!

Tom Daschle (Democrat)- Can you be anymore sinister? Once Obama's nominee for Health and Human Services Department, Tom added to the bailout plan the requirement to report all medical records to a government database. I don't want the government involved in how my doctor treats me. I pay into medicare with each of my paychecks and I receive nothing for it. Nor do I want anything from it.
What's more scary is that Daschle thinks the elderly "should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them". I wonder if he'll say the same thing when he's feeling the effects of age. I'm sure he doesn't understand reality since he has worked for the government and has received government health care benefits for the last 30 years. The masses need to understand that they are going to get old, while the government leaders receive special treatment so they'll never feel old.
"He praises Europeans for being more willing to accept “hopeless diagnoses” and “forgo experimental treatments,” and he chastises Americans for expecting too much from the health-care system."
"Daschle's Goal is to slow the development and use of new medications and technologies because they are driving up costs." What a thoughtful gentleman. Our medical technology under the private sector is improving to quickly and is making the government look bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The electronic medical record system is just one more step in the direction of socialized health care so watch out.